Saturday, August 12, 2017

Now scheduling a one week tour to showcase E Van Lowe's webinar: The Big Lies You've Been Told About Self-Publishing

Now scheduling a one week tour to showcase E Van Lowe's webinar: The Big Lies You've Been Told About Self-Publishing

This tour will be August 21-29 (weekdays only)



I am scheduling spotlight stops

To participate in this tour please send:

Your blog name and url

A suggested date during the tour


About the webinar: 

The Big Lies You've Been Told About Self-Publishing

The truth is, self-publishing isn’t for everyone.  In my new webinar, The 5 Big Lies You’ve Been Told About Self-Publishing, And Why They Tell Them, I break down the 5 big lies. Afterwards I discuss all of your publishing options so you can make an intelligent choice about which option is best for you.

Those of you who know me know I’ve had a lot of success in my 30 year career as a writer: Bestselling novels, a 2015 award winning novel, novels optioned by Hollywood, movie scripts, and I am an Emmy and Academy Award nominated writer. When it comes to writing, I know how to be successful, and I’d like to share some of my success secrets with you.





No comments: